The "House of Solidarities Nelson Mandela" is a non-profit organisation.
It aims at helping people who are not fluent in french language nor conversant with the french rules, administrations, etc.
We are situated in the city of VALENCE, in the Drôme department.
Below are some links to our internet pages (in french) with explanations in english about their content:
DIRECTIONS TO OUR OFFICE
- Our address
- Opening days and hours
- Meet us (map and bus lines to find your way to our office)
- Learn France and french people
- Welcome in France : Introductory courses to how France functions, how the french administration runs, etc.
- Speak, write and read french : we teach basic skills in french language.
- Other trainings
- Traffic / Road Law (for French speaking people only !)
- Computers for beginners (for French speaking people only !)
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS IN FRANCE : French laws and administrations are somewhat complicated; we help you to find your way in this intricate maze.
DO YOUR FIRST STEPS WITHIN THE ADMINISTRATION, WITH EMPLOYERS : how to write letters, how to fill-in (printed) forms, how to introduce to employees, etc.
SOCIAL & CULTURAL ACTIVITIES : you can join us and make pottery, painting, travels, visit museums, etc.